Sunday, June 26, 2011

Eco Logo Drywall *love*

Well, I never in a million years thought I would *love* a drywall.
But I do. I know it's not typography or really cool upcycled furniture... but there's a lot about this particular drywall that is making me swoon.
#1 It's going to be in my new home (and that makes me really excited about everything that goes into it... I had to show restraint and not blog about concrete and nails.)
#2 (The bigger reason) The new abode is being drywalled with ECO LOGO Gypsum board.

Google and Ecosia tell me that this means that the VOC levels of the drywall are certified to be under a certain ppm. (Wonderful! No need to worry about too-much off-gassing.)

I am fawning over Great Gulf Homes, and I love the initiative that they are taking to bring safe and sustainable (FSC woods) into the construction of our new place. Thanks! I cannot wait to begin decorating.


No comments:

Post a Comment