West Elm's Henry Sofa
We went to West Elm today. Great store, great furniture and decor, great prices...
and I fell in love with their Henry sofa. Simple, unassuming, and devilishly comfortable; the Henry caught our attention from a distance. Things only got better as we swarmed in a little closer. The price was a mouth dropping $699, which was appealing. The little tag on the side is what really made me excited about the little guy:
1) Solid wood frame made with FSC wood. (Forest Stewardship Council's sustainably harvested wood is one of the highest standards in the industry)
2) The springs in the couch are made with 70% recycled metals
3) The Foam in the seating and arms is made with 20% soy
4) The pillow filling is made with recycled water bottles
5) The padding/fiber on the seat is made with recycled carpeting
With a price and aesthetic like that, along with a curriculum vitae that would make Al Gore nervous, what's not to love?